miércoles, 28 de junio de 2023

 Hi guys✌

Today i talk about a TV programme i watched as a child. I remember when i was 5 years old i really enjoyed watching TV, i spent hours watching channel 2 where they showed many children´s programs, my favorite was Barney and his friends. I liked watching the show because it was fun, i liked Barney is song like "i love you and me" and i also loved Baby Bop and B.J. The TV programme was about a purple dinosaur on adventures with his friends, i liked it to be educational and fun at the same time. When i was a little child i watched the show at breakfast time at 7am or 8am. Barney had many friends but the one i liked most was B.J,he made me laugh a lot about his antics. The show was broadcast until 2009, i think by that same year i stopped watching it, as i was growing the program no longer had much fun 😢, but it was very important to me, i was very educated.

The programme of Barney and his friends is no longer active but i think it lives on in the memory of many people who saw it when they were little, more that one you know the song of "Barney is a dinosaur..."



2 comentarios:

  1. Wow, is so old, i didn't remember

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the movie about a little egg that had to be taken care of on a farm!
    is called Barney: The big adventure

    ResponderEliminar

 Hi guys✌ Today i talk about a TV programme i watched as a child. I remember when i was 5 years old i really enjoyed watching TV, i spent ho...