miércoles, 26 de abril de 2023

A little page on social media

Hi guys today I will write about a social networking site that I use frequently and that I like a lot.

It's called animeflv "https://www3.animeflv.net/" it's a page to watch anime illegally :(, it publishes daily new episodes of anime that are on air, I met it thanks to my brother, since he induced me to watch anime, when I was 11 years old I watched my first anime "death note" and "mirmo zigbang". Very good anime, so super recommended especially the last one that is not so well known.

I use this site daily since I'm finishing watching "one piece", when I finish it I'll see if I watch another anime or not, but finishing one piece is something I'll think about at least in 10 years.

I like this site a lot, I like to watch anime, it entertains me a lot, and this page although it is illegal is from fans for fans, therefore its sale is wrong, they only share so that we can consume it. 








1 comentario:

 Hi guys✌ Today i talk about a TV programme i watched as a child. I remember when i was 5 years old i really enjoyed watching TV, i spent ho...