miércoles, 26 de abril de 2023

Little memory of my childhood

Hi guys today I will write about a little memory from my childhood.

My first trip to peru

My father is Peruvian so I have family there, when I was 9 years old I went for the first time. I went to peru with my mom, sister and dad, it was a very long trip since we went by road, but in spite of that I really enjoyed traveling by bus and getting to know other places, like Iquique, Antofagasta, Arica or small towns.

When we arrived, I didn't like the city very much, specifically Callao, but I was very happy to be with my grandfather, he took me to eat a lot of Peruvian gastronomy, the food is very cheap, I had a great time with my grandfather. I also made new friends, I met Lima, Miraflores, Tacna, I do not remember so many things because the most important thing was to get back to reconnect with my grandfather, but I still think about the bus trip, it is really something that I liked.

I think this memory is special, because it makes me remember the first time I met Peru, using my mp3 to listen to music hahahaha, and for the nice family trip we had, although my brother and my dog "chocolate" were missing.

"Little memories with great stories"



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Hi guys✌ Today i talk about a TV programme i watched as a child. I remember when i was 5 years old i really enjoyed watching TV, i spent ho...