miércoles, 12 de abril de 2023

Little pictures

Some Little photographs

Hi guys.

Today they will know two photographs, one is a photograph of me and the other is a photo i took.

The first photo is a photo of me, a little 15 year old joselyn in 2017 . Since i was 14 years old i dye my hair. At that time i considered myself a "kawaii" person, i liked to watch anime and i dress up as the main character of my own anime. Reminds me of time when i was very happy as i spent a lot of time with my liceo (high school) friends. It was i "the otaku, my friend "the kpoper" and my friend "the wattpad". I miss those little moments :(.

                                               

The second photo i took in a place near my house, i like it very much because it relaxes me, i feel at peace as well as thoughtful about life. The photo i took in 2018 when i went for a walk with a friend. Reminds me of time when i went out every nigh to get some air and contemplate the beatiful scenery and the stars, an experience that was very amazing.



BONUS 

A little 6 years old joselyn, if life was something else, had a different meaning than what it is now.




Today there is no phrase, i fell happry like a worm :).



1 comentario:

 Hi guys✌ Today i talk about a TV programme i watched as a child. I remember when i was 5 years old i really enjoyed watching TV, i spent ho...