miércoles, 5 de abril de 2023

A little hobby

Hi guys.

Today i will talk about my little hobby jewelry.

I started making jewelry 10 years ago, when i was vey little... When i was 10 years old the gave me a box full of beads and so i began to believe in my empire. At first i did not know what to do but then something was born in me, the inspiration to create... A little spark of hapiness.

The equipment i use, is the following things:

*Wire.

*Beads.

*Threads

*Pliers.

I like making bracelets, necklace, earrings and keychains. To my friends, my family and me.

I can do this every days, but now the university takes all my time :(... A little problem. Now i make jewelty 1 or hour a day to relax myself. I enjoy making jewelry i feel happy, relaxed and at peace...a way to meditate my soul.

The jewelry is interesting to me because it gives me tranquillity, a connection between my little girl and me. 

"Little things that bring you great emotions":)




3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. she is very good in this hobby, i have 2 necklaces that she made

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! A great hobby. Today I´m going to start a class with a Chilean jewelry maker in Italy (her father is an Architect in FAU plus I know her Uncle very well).

    ResponderEliminar

 Hi guys✌ Today i talk about a TV programme i watched as a child. I remember when i was 5 years old i really enjoyed watching TV, i spent ho...