miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2023

Something You did last weekend

Hi guys

Today i will write about a little thing i did last weekend. As was the week off, i rest all week, but the last saturday i went for a walk throught the ecological community located in Peñalolen, i went alone because i wanted to rest and relax a little bit everything.

The ecological community is very beautiful, its vegetation makes you fell at peace, i really enjoyed walking there. I was more or less walking around the place for 2 hours, taking pictures and enjoying the natural landscape, i took some water and food to sit somewhere to rest, while eathing i heard the sound of the animals and the leaves of the trees moving, it was a sensation that i enjoyed very much. I like to go to the ecological community, the nature of the place, its clean air and clear sky, i fell stressed, it relaxes me a lot and makes me feel disconnected from everything around me.






The photo i took while walking arount the ecological community, is a photo that i found very beautiful, althought seeing the place in person is more pleasant, it is much more beautiful and quiet, really a feeling of freedom from everything arond me.

"A little space that frees you from everything"

.


5 comentarios:

  1. It looks like the woods you like, on autumn days

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds like you had a nice time. I used to have a friend who lived in that Eco Community so ocassionally I walked those areas with him.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The places with a lot of vegetation are very relaxing

    ResponderEliminar

 Hi guys✌ Today i talk about a TV programme i watched as a child. I remember when i was 5 years old i really enjoyed watching TV, i spent ho...